Halo 5 Guardians Multiplayer, Story, Campaign all that we know
- Developers: 343 Industries
- Halo 5 Guardians gets a brand new make over, shiny armor, looks slimmer and faster
- Halo 5 runs at 60 frames per second on dedicated servers
- Halo 5: Guardians new spartan on image below is Agent Locke
Who is Agent Locke?
Locke was born on March 15, 2529, on Jericho VII. When he was six years old, Jericho VII fell to the Covenant Empire and Locke was evacuated. His parents were killed during the assault.
On September 26, 2552, Locke compiled a target profile report regarding Thel ‘Vadam’s personal history during the war, including the glassing of Reach,the destruction of Installation 04, and the Great Schism. He was tasked to find John-117 and met with Thel ‘Vadam to better learn about John’s history via battle recordings and testimonies from the Arbiter himself.
After the war, Locke was part of a unit sent by the UNSC to investigate Covenant activity on Sedra.. During the middle of a covert operation, Locke and a team of ONI agents attempted to prevent a rogue Sangheili from detonating an unidentified weapon. Locke’s efforts failed, which results in the deployment of a biological weapon that only affects humans. Locke’s investigation into the source of the biological weapon leads ONI to a fragment of Installation 04. Working with Colonel Randall Aiken and a small team of Sedra militia members, the ONI team lands on the fragment. Although the joint strike team captured two human smugglers, they are ambushed and stranded by Lekgolo worms during extraction.
With their Condor dropship disabled, the surviving humans attempt to make their way to the smugglers’ tug ship, and have a problem. The tug itself can only carry two passengers, which ultimately splits the group into two, Locke with Randall and Sedra militia member Mercer, while two members of Locke’s team are with a surviving smuggler. Locke’s group finds the crashed Condor, barely flight-capable. Randall volunteers himself to detonate the nuclear ordinance while Locke and Macer use the Condor to reach the tug. Locke and Macer successfully escape the Halo fragment with the commandeered tug before its detonation.
Searching for John-117
Some time after the Sedra crisis, Locke undergoes SPARTAN augmentations, and leads an ONI SPARTAN team to search for John-117. As a first step, Locke makes contact with Thel Vadam in order to gain insight on their past history while carrying out a UNSC-Sanghelli joint operation.
- Halo 5 is bigger than Halo 4
- Halo 5 runs on a powerful new engine
- Halo 5 will release Fall 2015
Halo 5 Guardians Features:
- Armor Abilities will not be present in Halo 5: Guardians. The “new Spartan abilities” mentioned in the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta announcement trailer are not Armor Abilities. Each ability can be used by all. They are:
- Thruster Pack: Similar to Thruster Pack from Halo 4, except now there is movement in any direction
- Ground Pound: While in air, you can slam down into the ground, potentially killing anyone below
- Clamber: If you miss a ledge, you can pull yourself up
- Slide: While sprinting, you can slide
- Charge: While sprinting, you can slam into an enemy
- Sprint: Sprinting like in Halo 4, but after a certain amount of time, you will achieve the perfect velocity to activate the previous two abilities. Sprinting will stop shield recharge.
- Smart Scope: A zoom function that applies to all weapons. Each weapon has a different degree of zoom
- Jameson Locke will be a playable character in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Spectator mode in multiplayer matches
- Unnamed Overgrown, Covenant-Themed Map
- MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System
- BR85HB SR Battle Rifle
- M395 Designated Marksman Rifle
- M7/Caseless Submachine Gun
- Sniper Rifle System 99-S5 Anti-Matériel
- Unidentified Rocket Launcher Mode
- Type-1 Energy Weapon/Sword
- Prophets’ Bane
- M6C Personal Defense Weapon System
- Z-250 Directed Energy Engagement Weapon
- M45D Tactical Shotgun