Ghost Recon Future Soldier Raven Strike Walkthrough Strategy Guide
The Ghost Recon Future Soldier Raven Strike will guide you through the entire walkthrough of the game.
The Ghost Recon Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Walkthrough will guide you through all the different types of missions that it comes with. The three mission are playable cooperatively in a massive battlefields and it comes with new guerrilla mode map and achievements and trophies that you will need to know how to unlock. The
The Raven Strike DLC extends your Ghost Recon Future Soldier experience with three new missions playable cooperatively in bigger and deadlier battlefields, a new Guerrilla Mode map, a level cap of +10 (adversarial) and new Achievements/Trophies & Challenges. The five achievements and trophies that you will need to unlock are: Package Delivery, Tables Turned, Clean Slate, Dirty Work and Maximum Effort. Also some of the challenges in the game that you will need to complete are:
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4|
|Part 5||Part 6||Part 7||Part 8|
|Part 9||Part 10||Part 11||Part 12|
- Six Packer: Kill two enemies with a single bullet, and do it three times;
- Swamp Person: On Elite difficulty, reach the swamp without being detected;
- With a Twist: Kill 20 enemies by snapping their necks;
- Efficient Pistoleer: Kill 8 enemies in less than 40 seconds with a pistol, and without reloading.
- Fisher Fan: Make 5 consecutive kills by snapping the target’s neck;
- Eyes Only: Reach the station without using sensor grenades or the drone;
- Station Agent: Kill all the hostiles in the train station without using sync shots;
- Handgun Headhunter: Perform 20 headshots with handguns.
- Swift and Silent: Cross the bridge in under 5 minutes without triggering the alarm;
- Wolfhunter: Kill the 4 HVTs without being taken out by sniper;
- Eyes in the dark: Finish the mission without activating your NVG view;
- Pistolero: Using a handgun, kill 10 consecutive enemies without any misses.
Follow the Ghost Recon Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Walkthrough in which you will get some tips and tricks on how to best complete this new DLC.