In this call of duty guide will provide you in Rave in the Redwoods zombies how to upgrade Crossbow and where you will need to find the buildable parts in the game. There are four upgrades that you will need to complete for the crossbow and each of them will provide you with the steps on how to get this completed. In Call of Duty Rave in the Redwoods Zombies crossbow is the wonder weapon that you will need to build and will take some time to gather all the parts and complete all the steps. We will be bringing to you all the steps on how to upgrade the crossbow in Rave in the Redwoods Zombies DLC. Also for all weapons and complete walkthrough, how to activate upgrade crossbow, how to kill rave slasher, boat parts and film locations for Rave in the Redwoods follow our zombies strategy guide and complete walkthrough.
Rave in the redwoods zombies Crossbow Parts and Location that are in the cabinet
- Deer Statue
- Inside a trailer to the left of the DJ Station Trap at the Recreational Area
- Eagle Statue
- On a bench next to a buyable door near the mess hall.
- Wolf Statue
- On a picnic table next to the Camp Wolf Sign
- Owl Staute
- in the mine area by the big campfire. Statue is near the mattresses.
Rave in the redwoods zombies How to Upgrade the crossbow
Statues Locations and where they can spawn
- Picnic Table in Camp Wolf
- Trailer in the Recreational Area near the Type-2
- Near climbing wall in the Recreational Area
- Next to Racin’ Stripes
- On a table at the docks near Trail Blazers
- Next to bench near Mess Hall
- On wooden stairs next to Bang Bangs
- On the obstacle course on the floor