Destiny Weekly Nightfall Reset 4-19-16 and Raid Reset
Destiny Weekly Nightfall and raid reset 4-19-16 is here with a new challenge and what type of different enemies and the modifiers will be going against and which weapons will you be using to complete each. Now which type of rewards will you be getting once you complete the Weekly Nightfall and heroic for April 19, 2016. Are you ready for the reward that you may be getting upset about? We will be bringing you soon what will the reset be for both strikes and what type of weapons you can use to be more effective when taking on the various enemies. Lets see what we will be facing and how to go about taking care of these two different strikes. Also take a look at our Destiny Hub Page for all about Destiny PVE and PVP.
The Weekly Nightfall Strike is a Strike played at 280 Light and with five modifiers active, including Epic. Weekly Nightfall Strikes are rotated every week at the Weekly Reset and are unlocked once a Guardian reaches a Light score of 250.
Nightfall: The Sunless Cell
Dreadnaught, Rings of Saturn Assault a prison deep in the heart of the Dreadnaught and put an end to a Hive champion.
- Epic – Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Fresh Troops – Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.
- Match Game – Enemy shields are resistant to all unmatched Elemental Damage.
- Catapult – Grenade recharge rate is greatly increased.
- Exposure – Guardian shields are increased but do not replenish.