Destiny Weekly Nightfall Reset 2-2-16 Challenge
Destiny Weekly Nightfall 2-2-16 is here with a new challenge and what type of different enemies and the modifiers will be going against and which weapons will you be using to complete each. Now which type of rewards will you be getting once you complete the Weekly Nightfall and heroic for February 2, 2016. Are you ready for the reward that you may be getting upset about? We will be bringing you soon what will the reset be for both strikes and what type of weapons you can use to be more effective when taking on the various enemies. Lets see what we will be facing and how to go about taking care of these two different strikes. Also take a look at our Destiny Hub Page for all about Destiny PVE and PVP.
Nightfall: Cerberus Vae III
Meridian Bay, Mars Just beyond their warbase, Valus Ta’aurc, Fleet Commander of the Cabal Siege Dancers, hides in an Imperial Land Tank. Fight through his guard and stop this terror before he destroys all of Freehold.
- Epic – Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Specialist – Special Weapon damage is favored.
- Fresh Troops – Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.
- Exposure – Guardian shields are increased but do not replenish.
- Trickle – Recharge of abilities is significantly reduced.