Destiny Weekly Nightfall 8/18 and Heroic Strike Reset August 18
Destiny Weekly Nightfall August 18 and weekly Heroic Reset is here for 8/18 and what type of different enemies and the modifiers will be going against and which weapons will you be using to complete each. Now which type of rewards will you be getting once you complete the Weekly Nightfall at level 32 and Heroic at level 28 for August 18, 2015. Are you ready for the reward that you may be getting upset about? We will be bringing you soon what will the reset be for both strikes and what type of weapons you can use to be more effective when taking on the various enemies. Lets see what we will be facing and how to go about taking care of these two different strikes. Also take a look at Destiny The Taken King Early Content from Laserbolt.
Nightfall: The Shadow Thief
Ocean of Storms, Moon Board the Fallen Ketch above the Moon and defeat the notorious Taniks, the Scarred.
- Epic – Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Nightfall – If all players die, your Fireteam is returned to Orbit.
- Void Burn – Void Damage from any source is greatly increased.
- Solar Burn – Solar Damage from any source is greatly increased.
- Grounded – Players take more damage while airborne.
- Radiant Light Buff – Increases all XP gains untill the weekly refresh.
- Etheric Light
- Exotic Weapons
- Exotic Armor
- Legendary Weapons
- Strange Coins
Heroic Strikes: The Summoning Pits
Ocean of Storms, Moon The Hive gather the Darkness around them as they raise abominations from their pits within the Moon.
- Heroic – Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.
- Small Arms – Primary Weapon damage is favored.
- Strange Coin x9
- Vanguard Marks x10
- Vanguard Reputation x400