Destiny Weekly Nightfall 1-5-16 Reset is here with a new challenge
Destiny Weekly Nightfall 1-5-16 is here with a new challenge and what type of different enemies and the modifiers will be going against and which weapons will you be using to complete each. Now which type of rewards will you be getting once you complete the Weekly Nightfall and heroic for January 5, 2016. Are you ready for the reward that you may be getting upset about? We will be bringing you soon what will the reset be for both strikes and what type of weapons you can use to be more effective when taking on the various enemies. Lets see what we will be facing and how to go about taking care of these two different strikes. Also take a look at our Destiny Hub Page for all about Destiny PVE and PVP.
Nightfall: Dust Palace
Meridian Bay, Mars A new Cabal force has unleashed powerful Psion Flayers to seize control of the old Martian Warmind. Face this new threat and secure what remains of the ancient network.
- Epic – Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Void Burn – Void damage from any source is greatly increased.
- Berserk – Minions of the Darkness won’t flinch, even after massive damage.
- Specialist – Special Weapon damage is favored.
- Juggler – No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.
- Grounded – Players take more damage while airborne.