In this guide for Destiny will show you how to get Touch of Malice a Exotic Scout Rifle that you only can get if you follow the steps below and will be rewarded with the Scout Rifle which has a 310 attack value and will help if you are a 300 light level to acquire it. See below the complete steps and the video guide that will show you how to get this exotic scout rifle.
TTK Menu: Ghosts Locations | Red Bull Quest | How to Level Up Light | King’s Fall Raid Weapons | King’s Fall Raid Gear | Bunker War-4 Dead Ghost Locations | Destiny Crota’s End Ghost Location | Dreadnaught Key Locations | Dreadnaught Chest Locations |Dreadnaught Walkthrough | The Taken King Quest | The Court of Oryx Walkthrough | How to unlock The Chaperone | King’s Fall Raid Walkthrough | King’s Fall Raid Chest Locations
- Complete King’s Fall Raid
- Complete all quest Eris gives you which requires you to pick up a certain item
- She will then give you a quest, similar to the sword quest, which requires you to find materials to begin building the gun.
- Collect 25 wormspore, 50 hadium flakes, and 50 weapon parts to complete this quest.
- Collect calcified fragments to unlock the next quest.
- Next Quest: Hunger Pangs, and requires you to do the Undying Mind strike and kill a major that spawns during the boss fight
- Eris will give you the final quest, also called Hunger Pangs
- Re-do The Taken War: Mars quest
- Return to Eris and get your Touch of Malice