Destiny Classes Grenade Types and Guide
Grenades once thrown, they will activate their special effect according the ability of the guardian and they will perform their respective use. Grenades are all different from how you use them and their final result when they are activated after you throw them.
TOC: Walkthrough | Review | Weapons Guide | Golden Chest Locations | Dead Ghosts Locations | Spinmetal Leaves Locations | Raid Walkthrough | Raid Weapons Guide | Raid Armor Guide | Tips, Tricks & Cheats | Mars Gold Chest Locations | Moon Gold Chest Locations | Venus Gold Chest Locations | Earth Gold Chest Locations | Weapon Drop Locations | Hunter Class Loadouts | Warlock Class Loadouts | Titan Class Loadouts | Strike Missions | Strange Coins Locations | Vault of Glass Raid Walkthrough | Medals | Ascendant Materials Guide | Helium Filaments Locations | Exotic Weapon Bounties
- Flashbang Grenade: An explosive grenade that disorients the enemies it damages.
- Pulse Grenade: A grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosive radius.
- Lightning Grenade: A grenade that sticks to any surface, periodically emitting bolts of lightning.
- Magnetic Grenade – A grenade that attaches to enemies and explodes twice.
- Spike Grenade – A grenade that attaches to any surface and emits a torrent of damaging void light.
- Suppressor Grenade – An explosive grenade that prevents enemies from using abilities for a short time.
- Incendiary Grenade – An explosive grenade that catches enemies on fire, causing additional damage to them.
- Swarm Grenade – A grenade which detonates on impact, releasing multiple drones that seek nearby enemies.
- Tripmine Grenade – An explosive grenade that sticks to surfaces and detonates when enemies pass through its laser trigger.
- Flux Grenade – An explosive grenade which deals additional damage when attached to enemies.
- Skip Grenade – A grenade which splits on impact, creating multiple projectiles which seek enemies.
- Arcbolt Grenade – A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.
- Vortex Grenade – A grenade that creates a vortex which continually damages enemies inside the sphere.
- Scatter Grenade – A grenade that splits into many submunitions and covers a large area with explosions.
- Axion Bolt – A bolt of Void light which forks into smaller bolts on impact which seek toward enemies.
- Solar Grenade – A grenade that creates a flare of Solar Light which continually damages enemies trapped inside.
- Firebolt Grenade – A grenade that unleashes bolts of Solar Light at nearby enemies.
- Fusion Bolt – A grenade that causes bonus damage when attached to its target.