The guide will help you finding The Dark Souls 3 Estus Flask Shard Locations
As you progres through the game you need to located the Dark Souls 3 Estus Flask Shard Locations in the game. There are 11 Estus Flask Shard locations that you will need to find, once you find and collect all the Flask Shard locations you will unlock the Ultimate Estus Achievement and Trophy.
What are Estus Flask used for? These items are used to increase the amount of uses your Estus Flask will provide.
What is the Estus Flask Usage for:
- Allows the player to refill some of his/her HP bar.
- The player will gain more Estus Flasks through out the course of the game, allowing for more healing to be used between Bonfires.
Dark Souls 3 Estus Flask shard types:
- High Wall of Lothric – High Wall of Lothric
- Undead Settlement – Undead Settlement
- Road of Sacrifices – Crucifixiion Woods
- Road of Sacrifices – Farron Keep
- Cathedral of the Deep – Cleansing Chapel
- Catacombs of Carthus – Old King’s Antechamber
- Irthyll Dungeon – Irthyll Dungeon
- Irthyll of the Boreal valley – Anor Londo
- High Wall of Lothric – Dancer of the Boreal Valley
- Lothric Castle – Grand Archives
- Firelink Shrine (Requires Tower Key)