The Crusader Kings II The Old Gods Walkthrough will take you the the entire expansion.
The Crusader Kings II The Old Gods Walkthrough will guide you through the fourth expansion of the game as you go through this strategy RPG style of game. You will be playing as Pagan or Zoroastrian ruler and you will be going against the Vikings. Follow the complete walkthrough in which we will give you tips and tricks on how to defeat your opponent and provide you with the best strategy in the game to give you the edge and to conquer over your enemy.
See below key features of the game in which you will be faced in your gameplay.
- Play as a Pagan chieftain and ravage your weak neighbors. If you remain at peace for too long, your people will grow restless…
- The new, earliest start date is 867 AD. The Viking Rurik has founded the kingdom of Rus and the Great Heathen Army under the sons of Ragnar Lodbrok rampage through England
- Play as a Zoroastrian lord and restore your ancient religion to prominence
- Adventurers: Landless characters can gather armies and carve out new realms on their own
- Prepared Invasions: Declare your intention to invade and watch your armies grow with adventurers and restless warriors, but don’t wait too long to start your war or it might all fall apart…
- Rebels with a Cause: Rebels are no longer a faceless menace – they are now led by characters with agendas
- Loot and pillage provinces. Burn down cities and take their gold!
- Sacrifice to Odin at the great Blot!
- Christians and Muslims can dispatch missions to convert the depraved heathens
- New beautiful Pagan interface skin
- New events and decisions: berserkers, sejdr, curses, omens, divinations, runestones and much more