Call of Duty Infinite Warfare new class setups are now called RIGS and they are about 6 of them that will be available when the game releases on. Each of the multiplayer rigs have their own ability and its different way that you can use them in the game. Below we have outlined all the 6 rigs from Call of Duty Infinite Warfare that you can choose at launch.
- Warfighter – mid range assault
- Stryker – tactical support
- Phantom – marksman
- Merc – heavy infantry
- Synaptic – close quarters combat
- FTL – fast paced assassin
MERC RIG CLASS
- Steel Dragon – heavy beam based weapon with multi-target tracking, a hip fire weapon that shoots a concentrated beam against multiple enemies and burns them down. It’s not high damage but suppresses groups.
- Bull Charge – equips you with an armored riot shield to penetrate enemy defenses, or quickly take out opponents that stand in your way
- Reactive Armor – this high-voltage armor system vaporizes incoming small arms fire
- Infusion – regenerates health faster.
- Man-At-Arms – Rig augmentations allow for carrying heavier loads with minimal effort. Start with maximum ammo capacity and weapons don’t impact movement
- Shock Wave – press a button in midair to activate a devastating slam
FTL RIG CLASS
- Eraser – a compact experimental energy-based handgun that evaporates enemies
- FTL Jump – localized FTL burst that lets player rapidly traverse space to charge or escape.
- Phase Shift – displaces you into another dimension, avoiding damage. Other phased players can engage you.
- Supercharge – killing enemies will drop cooldown packs that help your team boost their super meters
- Perception – offers additional situational awareness, alerts player if someone is looking at them from off-screen.
- Powerslide – enhanced sliding capability that increases speed, distance, and allows you to ADS while sliding. Also has a greatly diminishing boost cost
STRYKER RIG CLASS
- Gravity Vortex – Prototype launcher that fires a slow-moving projectile which distorts gravity, pulling in and damaging enemies
- Micro Turret – compact multi-surface deployable turret will definitely get you kills and helps Strykers fulfill both of their primary functions.
- Centurion – destroys enemy projectiles and applies a powerful electromagnetic field
- Relay – placed equipment will alert the player when enemy targets are in sight
- Trophy Drone – flies with player and can self-detonate to stop incoming grenade.
- Hardened – placed equipment and drones have increased health and can also persist through the player’s death
WARFIGHTER RIG CLASS
- The Claw – rapid fire spread-shot weapon with ricochet ballistic rounds, designed to take out the enemy in front of you and around blind corners. Aim down sights for more focused damage
- Overdrive – grants a temporary speed surge
- Combat Focus – gain double streak points for a limited time
- Ping – kills and assists activate sonar ping at the enemy’s death location, revealing nearby hostiles to teammates. Enemies killed by teammates after being pinged will give you bonus scores
- Persistence – where scorestreaks no longer reset when you die, but take higher point values to attain. You can only earn each of your scorestreaks once per match
- Resupply – Resupply lethals and tacticals by picking up scavenger bags after successful kills with bullet weapons
PHANTOM RIG CLASS
- Ballista EM3 – highly accurate electromagnetic projectile launcher with increased penetration capability, to take out the enemy and pin them to the wall
- Active Camo – renders you almost invisible
- Pulsar – advanced EM sensor allows you to visualize enemy positions
- Marked Target – damaging enemies will mark them for death, preventing health regeneration for five seconds. Marked enemies that are killed by teammates will award you with a bonus score
- Rearguard – spawn in with a back shield that protects against attacks from behind. While the shield is active, melee attacks from anywhere but the front are negated
- Heightened Senses – while in ADS with sniper rifles, gain increased audio from nearby enemies. Warning blips will also tell you if enemies are nearby
SYNAPTIC RIG CLASS
- Equalizer – dual integrated machine guns with built-in suppressors for close quarters combat
- Reaper – switches to rapid melee combat mode
- Rewind – rewinds your position and replenishes health and ammunition
- Rushdown – faster recharging jump pack that also damages enemies directly within the jump pack blast
- Propulsion – press a button to quickly dash in any horizontal direction
- Combat Burst – after each kill, gain a brief boost to movement speed