COD Advanced Warfare How to Upgrade Exo Suit System Guide
The Exo Suit Upgrade System guide will show you what you will need to do to be able to upgrade your Exo Suit in the game. There are upgrade points in the game that you will need to complete during mission and these are called challenges. There are four challenges or key items in which you can earn points from towards your Exo Suit if you complete the challenges. These challenges are: Kills, Headshot Kills, Grenade killls, and locating the different intel in the game.
With the four challenges you complete there are in each the following upgrades that you will need: Resistance, Detection, Armor, Grenades, Sprinting, recoil and flinch
There are 2 tier levels for each upgrade, one cost 1 point and the other one cost 2 points. There is 11 items or features that you will need to upgrade in your exo suit and a total of 33 points that you will need to use to upgrade your suite fully. When you complete missions in the game you will notice that you are granted points based on how you do in the mission. Some upgrades are granted free and some you will earn as you progress through the game. See below all the 11 upgrades that you will need to have while you complete the campaign missions:
- No requirement needed, Level 1 reduces explosion damage by 25% and Level 2 by 50%
- Required Resistance, Level 1 will activate grenade detection and Level 2 increases the duration
- Required Resistance, Level 1 increases health by 10% and Level 2 by 25%
- Lethal Variable Grenade
- No requirement , Level 1 increases Lethal Variable Grenade Capacity by 1 and Level 2 by 2
- Tactical Variable Grenade
- Required Lethal Variable Grenade, Level 1 increases tactical variable by 1 and Level 2 by 2
- No requirement, Level 1 increases time by 50% and Level 2 by 100%
- No requirement, Reduces weapon kick by 10% and Level 2 by 20%.
- Requirement Recoil, Level 1 reduces flinch when shot by 40% and Level 2 by 80%
- No requirement, Level 1 increases reload by 25% and Level 2 speed by 50%
- Quick Aim
- Roald required, Level 1 increases aim speed by 25%a and Level 2 by 50
- No requirement, Level 1 increases Exo Ability uses by 1 and level by 2.
At the end of each mission you will see how well you have done and where you could had improved. See our COD Advanced Warfare How to Upgrade Exo Suit System Guide to help you level up.