Bloodborne Blood Gems Locations Guide
Bloodborne Blood Gems Locations Guide will provide you on how you can access the different areas where they are. Blood Gems are use for upgrading weapons in the game along with giving you different options on how to use them as you go through the game. One good thing to do is to use the Blood Gems in the workshop to be able to upgrade your weapons.
Bloodborne Blood Gems locations can be found when they drop in Chalice Dungeons or be found in chests. Take a look below at the different types of Blood Gems and the different locations that we have found so far.
TOC: Walkthrough | Trophies | How to Play Tips | Bloodborne Combat Guide | Character Customization | How to Upgrade Weapons | Blood Gems Locations | Yahar’gul armor set Tutorial | Charred Armor Location | Vicar Amelia Boss Fight | Merciless Boss Fight | Amygdala Boss Fight
Types of Blood Gems:
- Adept Blood Gemstone Usage – Upgrades Weapons
- Cursed Fire Blood Gemstone
- Dirty Damp Blood Gem – Upgrades Weapons
- Heavy Blood Gemstone – Upgrades Weapons
- Kinhunter’s Damp Blood – Upgrades Weapons
- Tempering Damp Blood Gem –
- Tempering Blood Gemstone –
- Striking Blood Gemstone –
- Sharp Blood Gemstone Usage –
- Radiant Blood Gemstone Usage – Upgrades Weapons
- Nourishing Damp Blood Gem – Upgrades weapons
- Murky Blood Gemstone – Upgrades Weapons
- Kinhunter’s Damp Blood Gem
Each Blood Gem type also comes in many different strengths with levels 1 – 10 that you can use for upgrading. Blood Gems can be use later on to unlock their Imprint slots.