With the announcement of Star Wars: Battlefront II, we now know the different versions of the game. the 2 issues are discussed that will add enhancements to your characters as well as some skins from the movie The Last Jedi.
Let ‘s start with the basics. If you pre-order the Standard Edition of Star Wars: Battlefront II of $59.99 you will receive the package Star Wars: The Last Jedi, including unique aspects for heroes Kylo Ren and King. They will also be available modifiers epic skill, enhancing the Millennium Falcon in version The Last Jedi; 2 switches to King, with mind control enemy; 2 switches for Kylo Ren, to cripple rivals and attract the Force; and 1 switch to the new ship of the First Order.
Star Wars Battlefront II Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition, priced at $79.99 gives you the following:
- Access to play Star Wars Battlefront II on November 14–a 3-day head start
- Upgraded versions of all 4 trooper classes (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist)
- Four epic ability upgrades—one for each trooper class
- Instant weapon unlocks and weapon modifications for each trooper class
- Exclusive Kylo Ren- and Rey-themed looks, inspired by Star Wars : The Last Jedi (also in standard edition pre-order)
- Epic ability modifiers for Kylo Ren and Rey (also in standard edition pre-order)
- An epic ability modifier for the Millennium Falcon (also in standard edition pre-order)
We must remember that Star Wars: Battlefront II will not have Season Pass, so the content of these issues only add enhancements to your characters. So far, DICE has not detailed how it will work monetization of the game.
Star Wars: Battlefront II will debut on November 17 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.