As you have been playing Destiny 2, the Iron Banner makes a return to the game and the Iron Lords are ready. In Destiny 2 Iron Banner comes with new gear that you can unlock in the game and now instead of bounties you will get an engram to decrypt and get some good gear. Below is what is different in Iron Banner for Destiny 2 and how you can unlock it.
- Combat will be between two teams of four players
- Your fighting abilities, not your power levels, will decide the outcome
- Bounties and Ranks have been replaced with an Iron Banner Engram
- Complete the Destiny 2 campaign – the only way to reach the Tower
- Visit Lord Saladin in the Tower to begin the Iron Banner Quest
- Fight in the Iron Banner playlist with Quickplay modes and matchmaking