New Halo 4 Enemy Prometheans Details Innovation in the game.
With Halo 4 just around the corner we are seeing more updates of the new features, campaign and now enemies that we have never seen before. With Halo 4 one of the most successful franchises is trying to keep the old fans happy and attrack new one to the community. You know from the three previous Halo games what you have like and not liked. Well so far what I have seen from Halo 4 and the sneak peak that I got I have to tell you this game will be awesome. Now below you can find some new information about the new Halo 4 Enemies “Prometheans” and “knights”.
You will see three different variants of Knights below:
- Knight Lancer – Scouts and Marksmen, use Promethean Vision to locate hidden enemies
- Knight Commander – Have skills of Knights, but can wield Incineration Cannons, stronger armor, Autosentry turrets
- Knight Battlewagon – Rare but incredibly dangerous, huge frames draped in heavy armor and hardlight shielding, can deploy Autosentries, will wield Scattershot if you get too close.
You will see Different watchers below:
- Watcher – Wield boltshots, summon crawlers, protect and resurrect Knights
- Crawler – Agile and move in packs, fire Boltshot from distance
- Crawler Snipe – upgraded crawlers, no further details. I assume they keep larger ranges
- Alpha Crawler – Lead packs of Crawlers, has a Suppressor
Now with much overdue, here is some new updates that have never been in the previous Halo games, Prometheans the new enemies in halo 4.
- Prometheans work for the Forerunner civilization
- Prometheans are directed by a general of sorts
Halo 4 will arrive on November 6, 2012.