The FIFA 14 walkthrough will guide you through the different aspects of the game.
FIFA 14 Walkthrough and strategy guide is full of great tips to make you a great soccer player as you play the game and go through all the different skills in the game and provide you along with all the tips and tricks that you will need to advance through the gameplay. With different types of styles, such as pure shot, precision movement, real physics to give you that realistic style.
Users can set up a variety of different tactics in key areas of the game and using the different players. Learn how to dribble better, or shoot, follow along all the different types of skills guides and tips that you will be able to manage in your different matches of the game.
|Online Gameplay part 1||Online Gameplay part 2||Ultimate Team #1|
Features of FIFA 14:
• Pure Shot— Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
• Real Ball Physics— Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of
balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real soccer.
• Protect The Ball— Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo of a match. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
• Teammate Intelligence— Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defences by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
• Sprint Dribble Turns— Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
• Variable Dribble Touches— The First Touch Control of dribbling varies a player’s touch when dribbling with pace. Skilled players have the touch and control to stand out while less skilled players will experience fewer perfect touches and more uncertainty dribbling, creating opportunities for defenders to win back possession, and placing emphasis on building play through midfield.