The Doodle Jump for Kinect walkthrough will take you through this energetic game a level at a times.
Doodle Jump for Kinect Walkthrough will guide you from the beginning levels of the game until the end and provide you with the best strategy along with some great tips and tricks to help you complete the gameplay. New motion-based power-ups to the mix, as well, like Wings and Bombs. A simple flap of your arms or clap of your hands, respectively, will activate these dynamic abilities. Helpful hints on the screen will tell you what you need to do to use them. There are more scattered throughout the game.
The Doodle Jump for Kinect walkthrough will help you with those surprises and guide you on staying alert, including brand-new obstacles that you will face in the game. The walkthrough will also help you unlock all the different achievements in the game and help you defeat all the different bosses and be on your feet at all times.
|Part 1||Part 2||part 3||Part 4|
|Part 5||Part 6||Part 7||Part 8|
Doodle Jump for Kinect Features:
• Arcade Platformer Gameplay with Kinect Controls – Players jump to the left and
right, fly by flapping their arms and shoot and blast by pointing with Kinect’s motion
• Designed Just for Kinect – All new worlds, monsters, bosses, achievements, powerups and obstacles make Doodle Jump For Kinect an enchanting new experience for
• Fun Party Game for Everyone – Get off your couch and get your friends and family
together to see who can score the most points and collect the most stars.
• Developed by Smoking Gun Interactive and Lima Sky – SGI, founded by veterans
developers of Company of Heroes, NBA Live and Pirates of the Caribbean, has released 11
acclaimed titles, including a number of popular Kinect titles (Kinect Adventures!, Home
Run Stars and I Am Super!). Lima Sky is the creator of Doodle Jump with more than 65
million downloads on mobile platforms. It is the #3 Paid App on iOS of all time.
• Three Cool New Worlds – Explore the new worlds with new obstacles, like the
Vortex, the Cannon Turret and the Monster Slingshot, while battling insane monsters,
like Knuckles, Boom Boom and the Hydra.
• New Gesture-Controlled Power-Ups – Flap your wings, pull on your magic boots,
stop time and clap your hands to blow stuff up.