Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Walkthrough will guide you through the new expansion of the game after a short period of peace.
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls will guide you through the first expansion of the game and this takes place years after the defeat of Diablo a mysterious object called the Black Soulstone is recovered by Tyrael. The strange artifact houses inside itself the fundamental essences of the seven Great Evils which still pose a credible threat. Follow our Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Walkthrough to get the best strategy in the game to complete the entire playthrough from level 60 to max.
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Features:
- New class: The Crusader. Inspired by the Paladin fromDiablo II, the Crusader is a Holy Warrior that fights in melee to medium range.
- New act: A fifth chapter in the Diablo III storyline will be added, taking place mainly in Westmarch.
- New antagonist: Malthael, formerly the Archangel of Wisdom, returns as the Angel of Death.
- Raised level cap and unlimited Paragon Levels: Level up to level 70 and keep leveling with the removal of the cap of Paragon levels. Paragon levels are also account wide, and give special points to distribute among your characters stats as you see fit
- Loot 2.0: Lower amount of drops, but drops are more frequently usable for your class.
- Different end-game: Introducing Nephalem Rifts, a 15-20 min random dungeon to clear for loot.
- Followers: No new followers will be introduced to the game, but existing followers will gain extra background and side-quests.
- New skills for existing classes.
- Artisans: Transmogrification: The Mystic artisan returns with her transmogrification services. Like Followers, Artisans will likewise have their backstories expanded.
- Adventure Mode: A mode where the world itself is the player’s battlefield.Bounty quests are also available for the nephalem to undertake, with a reward for finishing all the bounties in each Act.
- Difficulties: The game’s difficulties have been revised to Normal, Hard, Expert, Master, and Torment