Destiny 2 Sentinel Captain America Super, Control Mode PVP Changes changes how the game is played
Now lets take a look at the Destiny 2 Sentinel Gameplay in which we see the “captain america” super in action and how fast the titan moves through the map when the super is activated. Also during the gameplay we got to see upclose how the titan super is so deadly and you can take out the entire oposite team in one super. Now the pvp changes that we will be seeing in Destiny 2 and how it will affect us. we also saw in the IGN video the new Destiny 2 control mode gameplay in the endless vale map for the crucible and how the update mode has change which changes how you use to play control mode. Also take a look at the Destiny 2 Voidwalker Nova Bomb info and gameplay.
Destiny 2 PVP Changes and Control Mode
- Points no longer capture faster if multiple people are standing on them.
- Ear extra points by activating power play if you capture all points
- Point A and point C begin as captured, this makes it much simpler where to go as a group
- You only have to capture the point rather than also neutralize it first.
- Matches are now 8 minutes long