The Darksiders 2 guide will help you locate all the relics locations that are scattered around the realms.
In the Darksiders 2 you will need to collect all the relics in the game that are scattered around the realms. Now Death is being asked by a mysterious merchant by the name of Ostegoth to go get him all the 30 relics that are scattered. Now follow all the darksiders 2 relics locations below from the first to the last one. The relics are divided into three types; Relics of Etu-Goth, Relics of Renagoth and Relecis of Khagoth. One you gather all of them you can go back to the merchant and see what you can get for them.
Relics of Etu-Goth
1. Kingdom of the Dead – Overworld - were is just northeast of the bridge near the edge of the cliff.
2. Lair of the deposed Kin – Area 3 – Once you break the broken stair is right behind them
3. Gilded Arena – Area 13 -Is on the third section of the stairs
Relics of Renagoth
1. Gilded Arena – Area 5 – Climb the east walls to ge to the balcony on the east side the you need to do a deathgrip a hoop and go the the northeast
2. Leviathan’s gorge – west Valley – This is close to the edge of the cliff on the west side right behind a gnarled vine and rock
Relics of Khagoth
1. Kingomd of the death Overworld – is on top of the ruin. by climbing the walls.
2. Judicator’s tomb – area 6 – here you need to get in the water and swim down to get it
3. Ivory Citadel – Area 17This is by the black corruption pool and is located behind a web of corruption.