Contest Rules - GamerFuzion
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO WIN. USA ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: GamerFuzion.com giveaways and contests are open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years old or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. A minimum of ten participants must enter each contest for prize to can be awarded. If the mimium of partesipents is not met (10) the contest will be void.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Giveaway or contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway or contest. By registering to GamerFuzion.com, you automatically enter any giveaway or contest that is related to member points activity and agree to abide to GamerFuzion’s Official Giveaway and Contest Rules.
3. Timing: The Giveaway or contest will (begin Date/Time) Pacific Standard Time (“PST”), and end (Date/Time) PST (the “Giveaway or contest Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the giveaway or contest.
4. How to Enter:
You must be a member of GamerFuzion.com in order to enter the contest. Contest are based of our achievement system. In order to win, you must collect the achievements assigned for the set prize of contest. Sign up at GamerFuzion.com and become active by accumulating points through activity. Only one account registration and IP address per user is valid. By registering to GamerFuzion.com, you automatically enter any giveaway or contest that is related to member points activity and agree to abide to GamerFuzion’s Official Giveaway and Contest Rules. At the start of any giveaway or contest, all activity points will be reset to zero (0) to allow tracking of participants activity points for all registered members at GamerFuzion.com.
For All Entries: All participants must be registered to GamerFuzion.com to be eligible for the set prize or the giveaway or contest.Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of registrations by using multiple/different accounts, physical addresses, email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that person’s entries and he/she may be disqualified from all giveaways, contests or any future promotions offered by GamerFuzion.com, in its sole discretion. Use of any automated system or software applications that enable users to create multiple and/or temporary accounts and/or Accounts to enter the Giveaway or contest is prohibited and may result in disqualification from all giveaways, contests or any future promotions offered by GamerFuzion.com. In the event of a contestant entry dispute, the authorized account holder or email address associated with Account at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Potential winners may be required to provide GamerFuzion.com with proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE GIVEAWAY OR CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED. SPONSORS WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREENSHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS BEFORE THE START DATE OF THE GIVEAWAY OR CONTEST OR AFTER THE GIVEAWAY OR CONTEST SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Winner Selection: All potential winners must comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway or contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters.
7. Winner Requirements: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
Alternate Drawings: If a potential winner cannot be contacted in-person, via email, via phone within the required timeframe, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the prize. In the event that a potentialGrand Prize winner is disqualified or if the applicable prize remains unclaimed, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the giveaway or contest period, up to 3 alternates.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the giveaway or contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the giveway or contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus, regularly scheduled maintenance, or other technical issue, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway or contest to address the impairment and then resume the giveaway or contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway or contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By participating in the giveway or contest and/or receiving any prize, entrant/winner agrees to release and hold harmless, GamerFuzion.com and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners/providers, and their respective agents and agencies (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the giveaway or contest or receipt or use of any prize.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for and entrants release and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or contest or receipt or use of any prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the giveaway or contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers, Devices, wireless carrier or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or contest or the processing of giveaway or contest participants; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or electronic messages unable to be delivered due to SPAM filters; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, Device, hardware or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or contest. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another giveaway or contest entry, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the giveaway or contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, printing, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway or contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the giveaway or contest or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California (Southern Division) or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this giveaway or contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the giveaway or contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
© 2015 .Copyright 2009-2015 GamerFuzion