The Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt Walkthrough will take you through the brand new DLC.
The Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt walkthrough will take you through this new 3rd DLC of the game in which you will see new items, vehicles, skins, weapons, environment and many more new things that you have never seen before. In this DLC you will also be able to find different collectibles that will be throughout Aegrus and you will need to collect them all to complete the DLC game 100%. With this the The Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt comes with new 3 new achievements and trophies that you will need to unlock to complete the missions and to locate the named locations but we will help you, just follow the complete walkthrough.
The DLC comew with the following features:
- Takes place on a swamp/jungle continent called “Aegrus”
- New vehicle will be added to the game which has been named the ‘fan-boat’ which will be summoned from a Catch-A-Boat, is set to have 68 customized skins. As well as being to able to have either a corrosive, incendiary or shock weapon mod on it.
- New head and character skin for each character class.
- Five main quest missions and 12 side-missions.
- Boss named Voracidous that’s the size of a small building.
- New Hammerlock-themed weapons.
- New enemies such as the Borok and Scaylion
- Monster tracking missions that have been assigned by Sir Hammerlock himself
- A new treasure room that houses numerous goodies, but has a timer on it
Click Next Page to continue watching the Next Part of the Walkthrough