Call of Duty Elite and Black Ops 2 Integration brings you more content
With the experience of Call of Duty: Black Ops and Modern warfare 3 the elite group has learned a few things that when you give you will get more. Even though elites will be free you will need to pay for the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season pass for 4000 Microsoft Points or for $49.99 on xbox live marketplace. Now if you were to acquire the DLC separately they will cost you $15 each which you will end up paying more if you don’t get the season pass. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. All Call of Duty Elite features and availability are subject to change. Further details regarding the 2013 calendar of Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC Map Packs will be made available at a later date.
Hirshberg said, “For Call of Duty: Black Ops II, DLC Map Packs will be a separate offering from Call of Duty Elite. The Season Pass will be a great way to acquire all four Map Packs at a discount, but if our fans would rather take it one Map Pack at a time, then we’ll offer each pack á la carte for anyone who wants it.
Free of charge Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the Call of Duty Elite moves as the definitive Call of Duty headquarters, with the add ons of new and enhanced features such as:
- Player HQ - Track Call of Duty: Black Ops II performance with rich game statistics, including enhanced match information such as heat maps and recent match data; track challenges and extensively modify your classes like never before using Treyarch’s new Pick 10 Create-a-Class system.
- Clan HQ - Join an existing clan or start your own, invite friends and then take part in Call of Duty: Black Ops II clan competitions with cool digital prizing.
- Zombies Support - For the millions of Zombies fans out there, now you can track your Zombies personal statistics and compare it to other players’ around the world.
- Call of Duty Elite TV - Launching with tablet support with Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the new Call of Duty Elite TV will deliver a renewed community focus featuring developer tips and strategy programming, custom class overviews and more.
- Social Sharing and Notifications - With Call of Duty Elite’s new notification system, you can stay updated with what is going on in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, as well as communicate directly with your clan.