Well it didn't take long before the Black Ops 2 hardcore details got revealed and here they are. There will be a larger emphasis on hardcore more then ever it being rumored that an new game type might be coming soon. We also got word that no grenade launchers will be available when playing hardcore this was done to combat the noob tubing. Another feature to combat the rocket launchers was by adding a feature to only permitting vehicle guided rockets. The respawn timing has also been decreased for only certain modes to be disclosed shortly.
For most of us that complain about getting killed when we get shoot on the foot or pinky toe, that has also been fixed as a bullet to the foot will no longer kill a person, a head or chest shot will be required. One of our favorites this that fact that a person will no longer bleed out if severely injured. More details to come please stay tune to all the latest Black Ops 2 news an rumors.
- Larger emphasis on hardcore than ever before
- No grenade launchers
- Only vehicle guided rocket launchers permitted
- Respawn timings decreased (for most modes)
- 1 bullet in the foot will no longer kill a person, a head or chest shot is usually required.
- A person will now bleed out if severely injured.