Batman Arkham Origins Walkthrough will guide you through all the different levels of the game and provide you with the best strategy.
Batman Arkham Origins Walkthrough will guide you from the beginning levels of the entire story line when Batman was younger and a lot faster. our video game walkthrough will help you on how to complete each of the missions, on how to defeat your enemies and different opponents that you face as Batman tries to avoid the bounty he has on him by the same people he protects.
In the Batman Arkham Origins walkthrough you will be guided before the rise of Gotham City’s most dangerous villains and assassins, the game showcases a young, raw, unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight. As the story unfolds, witness identities being formed and key relationships being forged. Complete different levels and gather some of the best collectibles in the game such as First Riddler Trophy which is collect every collectible in the game and will also give you the best strategy with great tips and tricks to completing the game.
|Part 1 The beginning||Part 2 Killer Croc Fight||Part 3 Bat Detective||Part 4 Batman Hacking Skills|
|Part 5 Bat Boat||Part 6 not so nice penguin||Part 7 Deathstroke fight||Part 8|
|Part 9||Part 10||Part 11||Part 12|
|Part 13||Part 14|
Here are some of the Features that you will see in Batman Arkham Origins Walkthrough:
- The Remote Claw is a new gadget which allows Batman to target two objects and pull them together allowing him to knock enemies together or hit them with objects.
- Tethering two walled-points together creates a tightrope that he can walk on.
- Cryptographic Sequencer, the Batarang and Explosive Gel.
- The game introduces a fast travel system, a
- Combat introduces a tracking system which assesses the efficiency the player has in combat. XP are awarded for combos,
- New upgrade system to enhance his skills and gadgets.
- The game offers new and improved side missions including: “Crime in Progress”, where Batman can assist the Gotham City Police Department (GCPD)
- Taking over jamming towers unlocks this ability in certain areas, and also unlocks collectibles
Batman Arkham Origins Characters:
- Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Captain James Gordon
- Barbara Gordon
- Black Mask’s Assassins
- Black Mask
- Lady Shiva
- Killer Croc
- The Penguin
- The Joker
- Alberto Falcone
- Commissioner Gillian B. Loeb
- Mad Hatter
- Harley Quinn